Sunday, August 21, 2011

Out in the barn yard picking strawberries...(Ruso, ND. July 7, 2011)


Our friends Terry and Lorinda live in a very cool house in Ruso, ND, 20 miles outside of Velva.  The house used to be the bank and post office for the town of Ruso.  They have an amazing garden that we got the pleasure of picking fresh strawberries and veggies.


 Aunt Deanne




 Cousin Vaughn and aunt Deanne
 My mom Shelly and Me
 Giving my mommy kisses!!
 Delicious




 Terry, Lorinda and their babies
 Grandma Joanne and me
 Mom, Me, Grandma and Vaughn
 Me and "Mini Cooper"
 "Mini Cooper" is the nickname of our unborn child
 The aftermath of fresh picked strawberries from the garden!
 Brownie bites with fresh raspberry
Just over 3 months prego in these pics and some people say I might be having a girl because of all the sweets  in these photos.  I guess we will see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment